Barnaby Smith is a professional computer games programmer. He currently develops games at Kwalee in Leamington Spa.
Barnaby Smith has previously worked as a games programmer at Neon Play, Four Door Lemon and Canalside Studios. He graduated with a first class degree in games programming from the University of Huddersfield, England.
Looking for one of the sites I run?
- Colour Code Snippets
- The Battle For Arrakis Is Far From Over – A Retrospective On Modding Dune 2000
- Unity3D Tips Tweet Aggregator Launched
- Announcing UnityXNA – XNA Inside Unity3D
- Core Concepts Of Reverse Engineering: Part 5 – Data Types Practical
- Core Concepts Of Reverse Engineering: Part 4 – Data Types
- Core Concepts of Reverse Engineering: Part 3 – File Headers and Basic Hex Editing
- Core Concepts Of Reverse Engineering: Part 2 – The Hex Editor
- Core Concepts Of Reverse Engineering: Part 1 – Introduction
- DodgeFoot Released